“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Mold Inspection in North Bethesda
Fun fact, mold is a normal part of life, we are all exposed to hundreds of different mold species every single day. However, when water damage occurs to a property, it creates an environment that can attract mildew and become more susceptible to unhealthy mold growth that may produce allergens that make for an unhealthy living space.
If you are concerned you may have a mold infestation in your home, call the experts at SERVPRO to conduct a comprehensive mold inspection in North Bethesda. For over 50 years, we have been serving the community of North Bethesda in mold inspection for both residential homes and commercial properties. We take pride in offering some of the most superior mold inspections in the industry. Our process for mold inspection in North Bethesda involves air quality testing and other technologies to detect mold on any surface, even if you can’t see it with the naked eye.
Contact Us Today
At SERVPRO, we understand that mold growth requires immediate attention. Because mold can spread within a matter of minutes if not properly contained, hence why it’s critical to tackle it as quickly as possible. We are available around the clock, 24/7 to answer your call and dispatch an inspector to conduct a mold inspection in your North Bethesda home at the earliest convenience. Simply give us a call at (301) 255-0019 to speak with a knowledgeable team member today!
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (301) 255-0019
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (301) 255-0019
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of North Bethesda / Aspen Hill / Rossmoor is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2140 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: